9.15.2008

Drift my information & idea through Internet!

How can we fulfill our clients’ desires? It is the main concern for executives of all companies because customers are the important factor to success in these days. Many companies want to get and manage customers' information easier so corporate social networking software uses to make companies be alerted about the change. Corporate social networking software is similar concept with social networking software - myspace or facebook. If many companies try to connect each other using based on customers' information or even share the information, how can we know the fact? When many companies make an effort to offer more convenient service to customers, my information can be exposed to others not me, how can I deal with this problems? Or hackers attempt to intrude on networking for selling this information to others, what can individual do to protect from this attack?

According to changing the society, customers' desires also change so it's difficult to catch up customers' desires and always be a step ahead to lead the society. In the end, 'Nike' brings out an innovative method to follow customers' desires, it is that customers can be a designer for their own shoes. (It's a Customization) Nike just makes big concepts about the shoes and then customers can change the details in person. I think it's a good method to because whenever I bought my shoes, I couldn't find exactly what I imagine. However, there is also privacy problem; how can I protect my idea about the shoes from the Nike? Under customization, it's difficult to guard my fantastic idea from the company which offers this service to customers and can be easy to check customers' ideas for free.
(it's my design for my shoes!)


Nowadays we are provided a lot of convenient services especially participating in our purchase to create my style. Though we have to think about these services have really worth that we should give up the right protcting out privacy - our information and idea - without any limitation.

1 comment:

Jacques_pah said...

Nice post. Its a very interesting subject you got there